Private JVM JAVA HOSTING
Apache Tomcat is a Servlet container developed by the Apache Software Foundation (ASF). Tomcat implements the Java Servlet and the JavaServer Pages (JSP) specifications from Sun Microsystems, and provides a "pure Java" HTTP web server environment for Java code to run.
Our Private JVM Tomcat versions are 7.0.x (current is 7.0.42) and 6.x (current is 6.0.37). TomEE 1.5.x is also supported. Although we do support version 5.5, 5.0 and 4.1 (if requested) we do not recommend them due to memory usage and lack of patches. With Private JVM Tomcat you can host unlimited websites with: Webapps (WAR) applications, PHP, Perl and Python.
Free Trial account: You can try our services for 30 days. $0.5 one time fee is to avoid customers who would use the account for spamming, phishing and server abusing. Order Free Account!
Private JVM Java hosting Package Contains:
- 100% Backup Service
- Unlimited War application
- Apache Tomcat 7, 6, 5.5, 4, Apache TomEE 1.5.1
- SSH access
- JDK 1.7, 1.6 or 1.5
- Java Control Panel to restart Tomcat/change JDK version, etc.
- Servlets, JSP, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, JSTL, Struts, Grails
- Upgrade HeapSize anytime $5/month for 32MB. 30% discounts for 128MB addon
- Data Bases: MYSQL 5.5.x, PostgreSQL 9.3.x
- Git/CVS/Subversion (SVN) repository
- PHP 5.3, Python, Perl, Ruby.
- Disk Space (Raid 10): 10GB
- HeapSize: 160MB
- Traffic: unlimited
- Number of Domains: unlimited
- Number of Email Accounts: unlimited
- Number of MySQL Databases: unlimited
- Monthly: $9.99
Private Tomcat Pro
- All Private Tomcat features
- HeapSize: 320MB
- Monthly: $19.99
We provide custom Java Control Panel. You will have the ability to:
- Change Tomcat version
- Start/stop Tomcat
- Change JDK version and several JVM startup parameters
- Browse logs
- Access Tomcat Manager
- Monitor JVM memory usage
- List port usage
- Upload WAR files
Go Live in Just 10 minutes!